In honor of Recovery Day 2020, Chris Colepaugh is releasing the single "For Now". All proceeds from the sale of the single over the next year will go to the Salvus Clinic in Moncton, New Brunswick.
"I wrote the song "For Now" in early 2020 as part of the Songs Of The City music series. The song came about as a result of one person's story and their journey to recovery. I am very honored to be a part of this year's Recovery Day event and wanted to give something back to the community."
"FOR NOW" AVAILABLE ONLY ON BANDCAMP: https://bit.ly/2S81Z6M
A massive thank you to Music New Brunswick for including me in the nominations for SOCAN Song of the Year and Innovator of the Year. I love bringing you music at home, so thank you guys.
Please head over to MNB and vote.
Voting is open until October 15th: https://bit.ly/2GFkmNW
What an amazing night! Working with such a fabulous group of musicians and playing in the beautiful Capital Theatre. Thank you so much!
- Winner- Winner 2011 MNB SOCAN Songwriter of the Year Award
- Winner 2011 (ECMA) Rock Album of the Year
- Winner 2011 (ECMA) Fan Choice of the Year
- Winner 2010 MNB Musician of the Year
- Winner 2010 MNB Rock Album of the Year
- Winner 2010 Toronto Music Magazine Award
- Winner 2007 Contact East Touring Excellence Award
- Winner of four 2007 Toronto Music Magazine Awards
- Semi-Finalist in Starbucks Music Maker Competition: Finals in Vermont
- Chosen by Canadian Musician Magazine as one of Canada’s Best Unsigned Band’s
- Grand Prize Winner in NB Songwriting Competition
- Finalist in the CBC Great Canadian National Televised Music Dream Performance
- East Coast Talent Search Winner with Producer Kevin Scott MacMichael
- Nominated 2020 MNB Innovator of the Year
- Nominated 2020 MNB SOCAN Song of the Year "Could Have Been"
- Nominated 2016 Music New Brunswick (MNB) Album of the Year
- 2016 MNB Group of the Year
- Nominated 2016 MNB Socan Song of the Year
- Nominated 2016 MNB Rock Artist of the Year
- Nominated 2016 MNB Music Producer of the Year
- Nominated 2012 East Coast Music Awards (ECMA) Group of the Year
- Nominated 2012 ECMA Producer of the Year
- Nominated 2009 ECMA Entertainer of the Year
- Nominated 2008 ECMA Single of the Year “Caught Up To You”
- Nominated 2007 ECMA ”ROCK ALBUM of the Year”
- Nominated 2004 ECMA “ROCK ALBUM of the Year”
- Nominated 2002 ECMA “ROCK ALBUM of the Year”
- Nominated 2001 ECMA ” ALTERNATIVE ARTIST OF THE YEAR ” 2001
Management: Malkin Music firstname.lastname@example.org / 506-381-3820 / Label Heavy Gauge Records
Past and present projects are sometimes funded in part by FACTOR, the Government of Canada and Canada’s private radio broadcasters. Thank you to Music New Brunswick and the Province of New Brunswick’s Music Industry Development program for their investment in some of our past and present projects. We acknowledge the past and present support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.We acknowledge the past and present support by the New Brunswick Arts Board. We greatly appreciated their contribution.